Take your adventure off-site and explore the amazing South Devon coastline as you’ve never seen it before with the “Gone Wild” Coasteering Adventure. This dynamic engaging adventure sees individuals traverse at sea level along South Devon’s picturesque rocky coastline. Venturing on foot and in the water, you will climb, traverse and scramble over the rugged coastline. Jumping and swimming in the sea and saltwater plunge pools is also required to complete the adventure. This is a fantastic activity requiring teamwork and group cohesion to overcome a range of varied obstacles and challenges. You end up doing all of the things that you were told not to do as a child whilst at the beach! What’s included:Book Now
- Return transport from The “Gone Wild” Festival to the activity venue at Anstey’s Cove in Torbay (approx 40 mins).
- Specialist activity equipment, including wetsuits, helmets and life vests.
- Full safety briefing.
- Leadership from Qualified & Experienced Coasteering Guides.
- 4 hour excursions.
- Please try to turn up to the Coasteering meet point which will be marked on the map as “Coasteering Meet Point" 30 minutes early - the map can be found here: https://devon.gonewildfestival.com/schedule/
- You will need trainers that you are happy to get wet as well as shorts to go over your wetsuit, a towel and dry clothes to change into afterwards.
- You are welcome to bring your own wetsuit if you have one.
- All equipment is provided including wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet.
- The session is listed as 4 hours but this includes 45-60 minutes travel each way and a 2 hour session.
- Medical information forms will need to be filled out in person with the coasteering team.